Makes 2 Servings, 1 potato with 1 cup filling
- Total Time: 1hr 5 min.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking Time: 50 min
- Yield: 2 Servings
Container Equivalents per server: 1 Red, 2 Yellow, 1 Teaspoon
- 2 small sweet potatoes, washed, pierced several times with a fork
- 1 1/2 cups shredded roasted chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 dash sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Bake sweet potatoes for 35 to 45 minutes, or until tender. Cut sweet potatoes almost in half lengthwise
- While sweet potatoes are baking, combine chicken, beans, oil, cumin, coriander, and salt in a small saucepan; cook, over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes or until hot
- Top sweet potatoes evenly with chicken mixture. Sprinkle evenly with cilantro.
- Serve Immediately