(Makes 4 Servings)
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 cups leftover fajitas
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups sliced (or shredded) carrots
- 2 cups sliced red onion
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 8 Tbsp. Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Evenly divide salad greens, tomatoes, carrots and onion between four serving plates.
- Top evenly with steak and avocado.
- Drizzle each salad with 2 Tbsp. Raspberry Vinaigrette.
(Makes 4 Services, 2 fajitas each)
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 medium green (or red or yellow) bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 gloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. raw extra-lean beef sirloin, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tsp. ground chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 c. all-natural salsa
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas, warm
- 4 Tbsp. reduced fate plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- lime juice
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat
- Add bell peppers and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes, or until onion is translucent and peppers are tender.
- Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
- Add beef, chili powder, cumin, pepper flakes, and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
- Add salsa; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Evenly top each tortilla with beef mixture, yogurt, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice.
An IT guy that got fit and ready to inspire others