- 2 packages of frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 4 eggs (scrambled)
- 1 bag of frozen pea and carrot mix
- Fresh mushrooms
- Green onion
- 2 packages of fried rice seasoning
- Soy sauce
- Shrimp (8 for each plate) sautéed with soy, cumin and garlic
- Sauté all veggies together and add seasonings once cooked. Meanwhile, scramble eggs in separate pan and add.
- Sauté or grill shrimp with soy, garlic and cumin. Ta-Da!
I don’t like leftover shrimp, so I cooked the exact amount for two of us (one red container = about 8 shrimp). Today we are having leftovers with “Kickin Chicken”!