Family friendly paleo and whole30 Korean beef bowl that is ready in 30 minutes.
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 lbs grass-fed ground beef
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 6 cups greens of choice (chopped romaine, arugula, spinach)
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1tbsp hot sauce
- start by preparing rice to have it ready. Wait until the beef is almost done as it only takes a few minutes to cook.
- Dice shallot and grate ginger to have it ready
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add sesame oil. Once hot, add in ground beef. Break the beef up into small bits.
- Add the shallot, ginger, red pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and mix with the beef. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the meat is browned and developing some crispy bits, about 8 minutes.
- Add the coconut aminos and fish sauce and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- If you are making the optional sauce, mix the mayo and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Serve beef in a bowl over a bed of greens with rice or cauliflower rice. Top with optional sauce and enjoy.