This content has restricted access, please type the password below and get access.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour
1 large head cauliflower, stem trimmed and cut vertically into 1″ planks
3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1 1/2 c. marinara sauce
1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
1 shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 c. basil leaves, torn if large
Crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange cauliflower in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and brush both sides with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, flipping once, until cauliflower is tender and golden, about 35 minutes. Remove from oven and top each cauliflower steak with marinara sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella and half of Parmesan.
- Switch oven to broil and broil cauliflower until cheese is bubbly and golden in spots, about 3 minutes. Serve with remaining Parmesan, basil leaves, and red pepper flakes.
- 5 links of sausage sliced
- Grilled Chicken Tenders
- 1 Can of Petite diced tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Onion finely diced
- 3 Celery stalks diced
- 1/2 green pepper diced
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 bunch of parsley finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of Dried Oregano
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Cajun Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook sausage and chicken together in olive oil until cooked through.
- Add all of the vegetables and saute for 2-3 minutes
- Add the Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, Oregano, and Parsley and stir well
- Add the cauliflower rice.
- Cover and let simmer over medium high for 20-25 minutes (until the rice is done).
Delicious breakfast ready to go.
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound breakfast sausage, cooked, drained and cooled slightly
- 4 ounces non-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook your breakfast sausage, drain and set it aside to cool slightly.
- When the sausage has cooled add it to a mixing bowl and combine with the cream cheese until there are no cream cheese clumps left.
- **It is important to make sure the sausage is not too hot before continuing as it will cook the egg when you add it in the next step**
- Stir in cheese, eggs, coconut flour and baking powder.
- When the mixture is well incorporated allow it to sit for 5 minutes. Coconut flour continues to absorb moisture so if it seems to runny it won’t be.
- Grease a baking sheet and using a small cooking scoop place the Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites on the tray,
- Bake 18-20 minutes
Sweet and Spicy Chicken on a bed of cauliflower rice.
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
For the sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Fresh ginger, minced
- 3/4 Cup Pineapple juice
- 1 –2 Tbsp Franks red hot sauce or Sriracha sauce
- 2-3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Chili Garlic sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch mixed with cold water (to thicken sauce)
For the chicken
- 1 Lb Chicken breast, cubed
- 2Tbsp Avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Pineapple tidbits, drained
- Cooked white rice, or cauliflower rice, for serving
- Sliced green onion,for garnish
- In a medium frying pan heat the avocado oil (for the sauce) on medium heat. Add in the ginger and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Turn up the heat to medium high and add in the pineapple juice, hot sauces and soy sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Boil, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens and starts to reduce, about 2-3 minutes. Turn down the heat to medium/low add corn starch mixture, and cook an additional 1 minute, until the sauce begins to become shiny. Transfer to a medium bowl and cover to thicken and keep warm while you make the chicken. *
- Heat 1 Tbsp of the avocado oil or olive oil on medium high heat in a large frying pan. Add chicken until cooked through (salt and pepper to taste)
- Add the cooked chicken into the sauce, along with the pineapple tidbits and toss to evenly coat.
- Serve over cauliflower rice (or rice,) and garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.