- 4 slices bacon
- 1.5 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss the sprouts with 1 Tbsp olive oil, garlic and a small pinch of salt. Spread them evenly on a large prepared baking sheet.
- When preheated, put brussels in the oven and roast for 25 minutes, until crispy
- while brussels are roasting, put the chicken dry and cut into bite-sized pieces. Set aside
- Heat a large a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Once hot, cook the bacon for about 3 minutes per side until slightly crispy.
- When the bacon is cooked through, remove it from the pan and place on a paper towel
- With the cast iron still hot, add your chicken in single layer. Do not move it for about 5 minutes so the bottoms brown. Then flip over the chicken and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Turn the heat down on the cast iron to medium low and add the brussels and bacon, along with garlic and ranch seasoning.
- Stir lightly with a wooden spoon to the seasoning spreads evenly. Warm the flavors together for about 5 minutes.