This low carb unstuffed cabbage casserole is a great family dinner that can be dished out and served throughout the week.
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Lb Ground Turkey
- 1 Lb Turkey Sausage
- 1 Sweet Onion (chopped)
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 14 oz Can Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Small Head Green Cabbage (chopped)
- Saute oil, beef, onion and orange pepper over medium/high in large pan with high sides or a dutch oven. Cook until beef is browned and onions are translucent.
- Add garlic and saute 1 more minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, spices, salt and pepper. Top with cabbage. Cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until cabbage is tender.